Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Movies I want to see: November

Another Halloween is in the books.  Next up: Thanksgiving!  And also my birthday is this month.  If you're looking to do something for my birthday, something quick you could do is spread the greatness that is my website.  And here's a list of movies I'm looking forward to seeing this month.

1) THE MAN WITH THE IRON FISTS: It's hardly a secret that I like Quenten Terantino and martial arts.  While this isn't a Terantino movie, he is the producer and we finally get to see if David Bautista can follow in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's shoes and make the leap from WWE pro wrestler to movie star.

2) WRECK-IT RALPH: It's a movie for gamer nerds like me.  An arcade villian wants to be a hero.  It's simple, there's cameos by a lot of our favorite game characters... awesome!

3) FLIGHT: For those with a good memory, you might remember good 'ol "Sully" Sullenberger and how he saved over a hundred people during an emergency crash landing in New York.  This is that story but with much more drama; both personally and professionally.

4) SKYFALL: James Bond is back!  Enough said.  ps Expect a James Bond Retrospective this month.

5) LINCOLN: It's the story of how Lincoln held the country together and how he wrestled with either ending the war or ending slavery.  Believe it or not, it wasn't as easy a decision as you might think.

6) DANGEROUS LIASONS: It's a Chinese romantic drama.  Really the only reason I want to see it is because my girlfriend Ziyi Zhang is the star.  Zhang... please call me.

7) HITCHCOCK: It's a character piece about one of the greatest directors of all time.  This is his story about how he finally got to do his greatest movie, Psycho.

8) UNIVERSAL SOLDIER-DAY OR RECKONING: It's schlock therapy!  Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren are back making really bad, but entertaining, movies.

9) SILENT NIGHT: A remake of Silent Night, Deadly Night.  I hope it's a trend.  There's nothing I want to see more than a remake of Silent Night, Deadly Night 2.  GARBAGE DAY!!!!

See you at the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment