Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Movies I want to see: December

Merry Christmas!  Oh yeah.  Christmas time.  That time of year where we are all a little nicer and a little more happy; while having psycho riots at toy stores.  But still, a very magical time.  One certainly to be enjoyed.  So from me here at templeofthehut.blogspot.com, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Quanza, Happy Ramadan, or whatever you celebrate. 

Here's what I'm going to be watching in between Christmas Carol movies and other holiday specials:

1) THE HOBBIT- AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY: The epic story that kicked off the most epic story by J.R.R. Tolkien.  I've already re-read the Hobbit and I can't wait to see it.  I believe they turned The Hobbit into three movies and this one goes up to the encounter with Gollum and the Goblins.  *oops spoilers*  I'm so hyped for this movie.

2) ZERO DARK THIRTY: This is the movie about how the Navy SEAL team 6 got Osama Bin Laden.  It's bound to make any American proud. 

3) THE GUILT TRIP: Babs and Seth Rogan play up the annoying parent thing in a road trip comedy.  I can't say I'm as psyched for this as I am The Hobbit, but it is one I'm willing to give a chance.

4) THIS IS 40: Much like The Guilt Trip I'm willing to give this one a chance.  As a guy a not too far away from 40 myself, I think I might be able to relate to this movie.  I stress might.

5) DJANGO UNCHAINED: Quenten Tarantino + Christoph Waltz + Leo DiCaprio + Samuel L. Jackson = 2 1/2 hours of awesome cowboy fun.  I have to see that!  Seriously, the story is something just beautiful.  A freed slave becomes a freedom fighter against repressive slave owners.  And he has to save the love of his life.  Must see.

See you at the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment