Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Coming Soon: 11/16/12

If you saw Skyfall, that was a great treat.  This definately was the year of the blockbuster movies.  And we have another coming out this week.  Also, Lincoln was pushed back to this week.  Probably because it didn't want to compete with Skyfall on opening weekend.  Anyway, here's what we can see this week.

1) THE TWILIGHT SAGA BREAKING DAWN PART 2: The conclusion to the girl loves vampire story of our generation.

The Good: If you love the series you're going to love this one too.

The Bad: It's Twilight.  What hasn't been said about this?

Final Thoughts: There isn't any possible way you could get me interested in this movie.  You'd have to pay me to see it.  And then buy me booze.

2) ANNA KARENINA: The timeless love story based on the Tolstoy novel.

The Good: It's a wonderful story and a great musical.

The Bad: The trailers I've seen make it feel like it's the stage play script and not a movie adaptation.

Final Thoughts: I can't say I'll be first in line to see it, but will probably be a fun night out.

See you at the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment