Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Coming Soon: 10/19/12

Sorry this is so late.  I've been busy and I just forgot.  If I can talk about something else really quickly, why is Seven Psychopaths bombing at the box office?  Why is Taken 2 the number 1 money draw for a second week?  Even Argo didn't make it to number 1?  That's embarrassing.  Anyway, what's coming out this week.

1) PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4: Now we see what happened after the events of Paranormal Activity 2.

The Good: This series is brilliant in drawing out the most chilling atmosphere possible by exploiting subtlety and the "not quite right" feelings.

The Bad: After three movies the story hasn't exactly been moving forward.

Final Thoughts: I love this series.  I'll definately go see it.  But I understand when people say the story is just crawling along.

2) ALEX CROSS: A detective tracks down a serial killer.

The Good: The trailers show a very interesting game of cat and mouse.

The Bad: It doesn't stand out amongst a million other movies with the same story.

Final Thoughts: I see nothing special about this but as a generic action movie it might be pretty good.

See you at the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment