Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Movies I want to see: October

This is one of my favorite times of year.  I love halloween.  And what would halloween be without some scary stories and monster movies?  Here's what I'm personally looking forward to seeing in theaters this month.

1) SINISTER: Much like Mirrors, this is a bizzare story with so many possibilities.  Ghosts living in pictures killing people.  If you haven't had a good freakout yet, check out the trailers.

2) ARGO: It's the truth is stranger than fiction story about the Iranian Hostage Crisis where the idea to make a fake movie was used to get operatives into Iran to help rescue fifty-two people from being executed.

3) HERE COMES THE BOOM: This is the kind of comedy I'd like to see more often.  It's a movie with heart and some legitimately funny scenes.  It's nice to have a nice guy really putting himself out there for others in an extreme way.  Can't wait.

4) SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS: Schlock, schlock, and more schlock with the king of schlock "The Man" Christopher Walken.  It's going to be hilarious.

5) PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4: I love this series!  It's so heavy in atmosphere I really am pressed to think of a horror movie I enjoy more.  After the third movie, we have all the backstory filled in and now it's time to advance the story into some very creepy areas.  I can't get enough of these!

See you at the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment