Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coming Soon: 3/23/12

I had a lot of fun watching movies on tv this week.  There were some really good ones.  Also I had a movie night with my friends and my friend Dave chose some really interesting ones.  The worst one I saw was Highlander: The Source.  If you haven't seen it, count your blessings and move on.  Thought about doing a post on it but it's one of those that is better off forgotten if possible.  Well, I still might write about it.  Anyway, here's what is in the theaters this week.

1) The Hunger Games: Nation sends warriors as tribute to compete in an all out death match that the whole country watches.

The Good: It's a very unique story that has a great mix of political intrigue and action.

The Bad: The trailers look really bad.

Final Thoughts: I'm looking forward to it.  I really want to see it.  And I really hope I'm wrong about it looking bad.

2) The Raid: Redemption   : A rookie special forces agent must take on an entire building of hardened criminals.

The Good: Ever watch Die Hard?

The Bad: It's a little light on story.

Final Thoughts: It'll be worth seeing as a good action movie but that's about all it has to offer.

3) The Deep Blue Sea: A rich housewife has a steamy relationship with a Royal Air Force pilot.

The Good: It's a romance movie with heavy detail on time and place.

The Bad: It's every loveless marriage/passionate affair movie ever made.

Final Thoughts: Might be good but you've seen it before.  Make it a rental.

See you at the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment