Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Movies I'd like to see: February

January is done and there weren't very many good movies worth going to see.  And as I glance over the list of movies coming out in February, I'm sorry to say there aren't too many interesting ones here as well.  But there are a few I feel are worth seeing so let's take a look at what's on the horizon.

1) I Am Bruce Lee: It's a documentary about one of the most influential martial artists and actors ever.  His skills and likeness have influenced so many other martial artists, video games, movies, etc that his legacy really is legendary.  He died far too soon, but his story lives on. 

2) The Vow: I normally don't go for romantic movies.  They always feel a bit forced and/or contrived for my taste.  But I hear it's inspired by a true story so, who knows?  I still feel like it's going to be just oozing with sap, but I might give it a chance.

3) The Secret World of Arrity: I don't know why I'm interested in this since it's basically every fantasy tale you've ever heard.  Maybe it's the voice acting of Carroll Burnett, Amy Poehler, and Will Arnett or just the fact animated movies like this used to be common but now are fairly rare.  I think this one is going to be really good.

4) Act of Valor: It's an action movie with Navy SEALs.  That means some great action scenes and a real hoorah attitude throughout the movie.  Who doesn't like watching Americans kick butt?

See you at the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment