Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Movies I want to see: January

Hello, and happy new year.  My year has already started off with a few new difficulties.  Mostly adjusting to living once again in the United States.  Still looking for work and adjusting to the time zone differences.  Anyway, here's the movies I want to see this month.

1) Contraband: I admit this is one just for me.  Mark Wahlberg is just one of those guys that is just fun to laugh at.  When he does comedy, he's terrible.  But when he does action, he does a pretty good job.  So, I'm less excited about Contraband but more curious.  I'll go see it.

2) Red Tails: Another story about the famous black fighter pilots during WWII.  It's such an amazing story.  I really don't think it can be told enough.  I saw Tuskegee Airmen and that also had Cuba Gooding, jr so I plan to eventually see this one as well.

3) Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos: I love FMA.  I've read the manga, I've watched the anime.  I'm not sure this will really add much to the story as a whole but it'll have what made the story great.

January isn't a very good time for movies.  Well, to all I say have a great New Year. 

See you at the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment