Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Coming Soon: 3/29/13

Hello and welcome back to the fun and games that is my website.  I'm back, and I'm ready to go.  Here's what is coming out this week.

1) G.I. JOE RETALIATION: Not only must they continue their never ending fight with Cobra, but now they struggle with elements within the US government.

The Good: There's a lot of solid action.

The Bad: Did you even see the first one? 

Final Thoughts: The first G.I. Joe movie was horrible.  My expectations for this one are just as low and that might be a good thing. 

2) THE HOST: A story of how love conquers all involving alien body snatchers.

The Good: Not...a...thing...

The Bad: It's another Stephanie Meyer abomination meant to attract 12-year-old girls.

Final Thoughts: Guys, bring a book.  Pre-teen girls, have fun.  If nothing else it will be good for a few laughs.

3) TEMPTATION: A look at the nature of lust and infidelity.

The Good: Oh you have got to be kidding me.

The Bad: The original title was Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.  Yeah.  That's about the quality of this movie.

Final Thoughts: Tyler Perry just needs to stop.  He's a terrible writer/director.

This is normally where I say "see you at the movies" but I'd recommend against it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment