Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Coming Soon: 4/10/13

I hope everyone's week is going well.  My week so far has been fairly interesting.  I've been hitting it hard at the gym and in karate class.  Mostly waiting for any interesting movie to hit theaters.  Will there be anything worth seeing this week?

1) 42: The story of Jackie Robinson's iconic life and his breaking of the color barrier in professional sports.

The Good: It's a biopic about one of the most influential people in American history.  And it's baseball!

The Bad: I can very easily see how this movie can get too preachy and not let accomplishments speak for themselves.

Final Thoughts: I'd recommend seeing it.  Especially for sports fans looking to learn about Jackie Robinson.

2) SCARY MOVIE 5: Yet another lampoon of horror movies

The Good: What the hell is wrong with you?  Why would you even consider watching this?

The Bad: Were the other 4 not bad enough?  They had to make another?  Good luck figuring out a plot based on the trailers!

Final Thoughts: I'd rather have my nose hairs burned out of my head than be anywhere near this movie.  And by the way, is anyone ever going to call out how racist these movies are?

See you at the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment